 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6735
6734  |  6736
Subject:
rtl 13 pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 23:38:51 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
in other news; Jeff, thanks for putting up these pic's I guess everyone
else is swamped.  I personally did not bring a camera that day so i am
without photos.

did anyone take good actions shots?  Like when my robot pushed Waynes off
the edge; then proceeded to drive on him and stop.....

I don't have many good photos, but I do have video of all the matches.
However, the videos are between 1.5 mb, and 10 mb.  I do have video of the
match between Chris and Wayne.  For those who missed it, after both Wayne's
robot (the crowd favorite) and Chris' robot made it to the top, they danced
around for two minutes, before Chris' was able to nudge Wayne's enough to
push one track (and then the rest of the robot) off the edge and onto it's
side.  Then, Chris' robot, not content to just win, proceeded to walk out
and stand on Wayne's (which was the same level as the pedistal) and dance
around (on his grave?) for 20 seconds, before falling of the pedistal itself,
leaving both robots with zero points.

It was quite the match.