 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6733
Re: The usual shot of Chris with a Train...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 21:16:13 GMT

Chris Magno wrote:

<snip>
i cant prove it, BUT I'll bet its cause of some punk in the crowd with a
lego remote control!!!

YA, that's why I lost!!!  HA.

that would also explain why my robot had won that other bout, and then
proceeded to drive off  the edge as well.

Chris

Why do solar calculators have an off button?

Heyyyyy....  I never thought of it, but I think the same thing happened
to me, those times when my robot stopped *just* as it was climbing on
top!

Darn it, we'll have to re-run the event.

Jeff E