 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6740
Re: The usual shot of Chris with a Train...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 21:06:50 GMT

Chris Magno wrote:
did anyone take good actions shots?  Like when my robot pushed Waynes off
the edge; then proceeded to drive on him and stop.....

I should be able to post my pictures tonight.  Unfortunately I didn't
get any shots of this, but I did tape the whole thing with Calum's
camera.  So unless he taped over it to get the "rtl14 concept" shots at
Mel's there is a complete record of the battle.

then for some unknown reason started again and drove right off?

By the rules you would have won too because you were not touching the
play field.  No one picked up on this.  You could have hook your self on
the outside wall at the start and guaranteed yourself at least a tie.

Derek