 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6737
Re: The usual shot of Chris with a Train...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 00:07:59 GMT

I got one, and I wasn't even there!

http://members.rogers.com/4tee2/chriswithtrain.jpg

Jeff Elliott wrote:
Sorry, I didn't get one.  Chris has become highly suspicious of offers
to inspect train cars near cameras.

Luckily, Bruce is still easily duped:

http://extranet.telepres.com/staff/jeffe/rtl13/127-2784_IMG.JPG

Cheers, Bruce!