 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6784
Re: OMG we forgot about dinner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 20:07:53 GMT

yes I have to say that this group dose have a roller coaster effect with
the post count.

one day we beat out .general

the next day this place is quieter then ....

then....

the sound of Dave's robot at r13...

and no, from now on you should not post pic's from something awulf.com..

better yet, copy the pic and host it on your own web space.

ALSO, speaking about connect four.  I was doing some random searches for
guns, or something and found some guy who in his spare time writes
programs to solve for the connect four game.

is that not weird?

Chris
Calum's Dad has cool stuff for "Art" on the wall. -- me