 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6791
Re: OMG we forgot about dinner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 03:06:49 GMT

I'll be there...

most likely at or before 6:00, since I work 10 minutes from there... I may
drop a co-worker off first (not that you care... :)  )

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
we shall meet at Swiss C, at the usual time 6:00pm
we will meet at a NEW swiss C.
5487 Dundas Street West Etobicoke ON M9B 1B5
Calum has already "booked" the tables.  As usual we will endeavor to ask
for separate cheques.   I will NOT order an Iced Tea, cause S.C. has
Cr-p ice tea.

No, they don't take reservations.  I actually called.

Why is Calum so quiet? -- me

<Snip the Rant>

;)

<Rant end>
Yuo know I'd offer you a postion in an instant if we did not have to PULL
TEETH inorder to get the approval to even consider hiring someone...

OOPS now I'm ranting...
Jeff VW
Calum