 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6788
Re: OMG we forgot about dinner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 23:17:10 GMT

"Chris Magno" <hollynorth@bellnet.ca> wrote in message

Calum has already posted the link of the location:

http://test.mapquest.com/swiss/mqinterconnect?streetaddress=5487+Dundas+Stre
et+West&city=Etobicoke&state=ON&zip=M9B+1B5&country=Canada

if memory serves than they have ample parking.

Oh, rock on, that's the one I drive by to get to the Subway anyway, to go to
the other Swiss Chalet or Mel's.  :)

Yeah, it's got a normal sized lot.  I don't know what time I'll be there,
I'm in Toronto at various plants filming our robots tomorrow!  Should be
fun.  And of course stopping in at Wonderland to see how SledgeHammer is
coming along.  :)

    Iain