 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6749
Re: OMG we forgot about dinner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 02:59:16 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:

So, I'm hungry.  what say we all gather for the more or less monthly
lego dinner this coming friday. Seeing as we missed the 2nd friday which
was the day before r13.

Granted but the lack of turn out of robot from regulars we COULD have
held the dinner and it would have affected few people.

you know who you are.. DAVE.

So; Calum. where shall we dine?  Swiss C, Mels?  Gales?

How about another Swiss Chalet in Etobicoke:

http://test.mapquest.com/swiss/mqinterconnect?streetaddress=5487+Dundas+Street+West&city=Etobicoke&state=ON&zip=M9B+1B5&country=Canada

5487 Dundas Street West Etobicoke ON M9B 1B5

I don't think it's too far from Kipling Station...okay?

Calum