 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6606
Re: Capacitor madness
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 01:55:02 GMT

"Jeff Elliott" <jeffe@telepres.com> wrote in message

Only problem with that ride is the scale - even if I only put 3 or 4
minis on it, the pendulum would need to be 6 studs plus clearance wide.
And then I'd have to mount two motors to do the job.  Possible, but not
likely.

I was thinking of doing one of those (cringes that he's getting the name
wrong) Scrambler rides?  Something like that.

Scrambler, sure!  Have a look at the Mondial "Shake" or HUSS "Booster" -
both of those machines draw parallels to the scrambler but add aditional
free-driven loopings.  You can get a really good effect with something like
that on a small scale.

http://www.rideindex.de/cgi-bin/rides.pl?mode=typ&typ=shake&lang=engl

or http://www.mondialrides.com > Product Overview > Shake

http://www.hussrides.com/56ClassicBooster.htm  (Booster)

The Booster would be even easier to do than a Scrambler (or at least just as
easy) and you get the loopings as well.

    Iain