 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6591
Re: Capacitor madness
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 18:46:04 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Van Winden writes:

<snip>

If the fire station is some distance from Altenburg, it might fit in ok, in
that the perspective between the two areas may seem normal.

Jeff VW

I'll post tonight the layout of the train yard/firestation that I was
thinking about

but basically, a full module placed to the right of Jeffs ramp and above my
Christmastree farm module--right there.

The issue with the firestation is that the station itself is 2 regular
baseplates deep, so if you add the road pieces, it'll overlap the train
tracks, so it'll have to be on a separate module/half module.

Anyway, I'll get a pic up of my proposed 'bottom half' of the layout tonite.

By the by, I'll need to get my hands on at least 12 extra-large grey
baseplates--anyone know where I can get some of these cheap?  I'll wait
until the next bogo, but i only ever find 2-3 per store.

Dave K