 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6595
Re: Capacitor madness
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 18:58:13 GMT

We've got to be a little careful with scale.  The American LTCs often have
this incredibly overscaled buildings which dominate the layout--like a four
module gas station or a six module church.

HEY!! if Dave can bring his 12 module fire station, then I think we
should allow other people to bring in LARGE church's and Cathedrals.

(smirk)

Chris

Why do solar calculators have an off button?