 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5991
Re: What's in a name...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 14:22:44 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
What do you think?  "Turok Magno"  OH, Yea.  I like it...

as I've said before the biggest test of a name is being able to scream
it up the stairs.

I've always liked the three step approach:
MATT...
MATTHEW...
MATTHEW THOMAS...

BTW it's cool for you to mess with the spelling of my last name; it
happens. What's not cool is other people who should know better and
remain quiet.

hmm.  yes.  sorry about that.  typo.  this time.  :)

Actually, I usually don't have a problem with people mispelling my last
name.  They ALWAYS ask.

Steve