 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5978
Re: Learning from LOR...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 16:52:48 GMT

Dave re these two problems

1--the feet--I cannot, for the life of me, get a good foot--I'll try more
ways tonight

2--mounting the RCX's--nothing seems to allow me to get the RCX's on LOR
with safety, security, and any semblance of them being able to communicate
with one another.

have you tried putting an RCX in each leg. maybe even using the rcx as a
foot.  now the bot only has to lift the weight if the bot and ONE rcx
per step.  also with the RCX down low you lower the COG.

just a thought.

Chris