 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5981
Re: Learning from LOR...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 19:04:04 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, David Koudys writes:

I had another great idea given to me from Rob--make a 'backpack' of
RCX's--one issue I'm noticing is that LOR needs the weight to the front of
the 'bot.

Then call it LORetta, and say she has pregnants.  :)

   Iain

A pregnant 'bot.

Hmmmm....

Well, we'll see about that.

I also wanted to point out, for those who have mentioned in the past, the
more, shall we say, colourful nature of my previous 'bots, that LOR is as
black as it can be--

Every Technic beam--black
Every plate--black
Every plate with holes--black
Every friction peg--black
Every half-beam--black
Every Technic axle--black
All lettering on RCX and battery boxes--black
Every top-of-pnu-cylinder--black
Every View button--black
Every pneumatic switch handle--black
Every angle bracket--black
Every electric wire--black
Every symbol on LCD (when on)--black
Half of pneumatic tubes--dark grey (but close enuf to black that it's good
'nuff for Canada)

There's not a single thing that could be black that isn't black (out of the
parts I own)

So there you are.

Dave K