 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5983
5982  |  5984
Subject:
What's in a name...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 19:55:08 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:
   Iain (who thinks Priroda ( http://www.ba.dlr.de/NE-WS/ws5/priroda.html
)is a beautiful name for a girl)

This reminds me.  Chris, have you come up with a good baby name?  (you don't
have to answer 'till you get home)

Here's something we signed up for.  But the darn kid showed up 23 days too
late...

http://www.acclaim.com/company/pressReleases/product/TurokLaborDay.html

What do you think?  "Turok Mango"  OH, Yea.  I like it...

In case you don't want to read the page, the first baby born on Sept 1 2002,
(release date of Turok, the Evolution) who is named Turok for one year will
receive $10,000 (US)

Steve