 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5768
Re: rtlToronto13 Multiple Robots and Scoring
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 00:05:08 GMT

Will Chris still have the
ability to score points in this match or should be make it 0 points for
no-one on the box. :-)

that hurt.

:)

your so lucky i do not have my work e-mail set up to post to lugnet...
or for that matter remembering my pass to lugnet to post via web....

that being said, i was going to say what if i made a robot that raced
AROUND the box and held BACK a robot, THAT should be worth a point.

:)

--
Chris