 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5760
Re: rtlToronto13 Multiple Robots and Scoring
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 19:54:29 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Elliott writes:
I'm baaa-aaack! :)

Derek Raycraft wrote:

Calum Tsang wrote:
2 points for your robot on the box, no part touching the floor and the
opponent on the bottom

1 point each if both robots on the top of the box, both not touching the floor

0 points if you are on the floor and the opponent is on the top

If there's no more debate, I'm going to get some of the rules up on a page.

The one possibility you missed is both robots on the bottom at the end
of time.  Does this also score 1 point each.  Will Chris still have the
ability to score points in this match or should be make it 0 points for
no-one on the box. :-)

Derek

Don't forget:  3 points if you fling your opponent clean out of the
arena >:)

Should make those close games interesting.

Jeff E

WB Jeff!

If neither 'bot is on the platform at the end of 3 minutes, both get 0.

Sounds good to me.

It's still a tied score--0-0 ;)

Is it going to be 3 minutes or 5 minutes?

Wondering.

Dave K