 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5761
Re: rtlToronto13 Multiple Robots and Scoring
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 20:04:41 GMT

David Koudys wrote:
WB Jeff!

Yes, welcome back Jeff, hope the vacation went well.

If neither 'bot is on the platform at the end of 3 minutes, both get 0.

Sounds good to me.

It's still a tied score--0-0 ;)

Is it going to be 3 minutes or 5 minutes?

I think we said 3 minutes.  3 minutes worked well for block stacking
this last time.  Its enough time for things to happen, but not so long
that people get board if they don't.

Derek