 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5758
Re: rtlToronto13 Multiple Robots and Scoring
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 15:12:07 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:
2 points for your robot on the box, no part touching the floor and the
opponent on the bottom

1 point each if both robots on the top of the box, both not touching the floor

0 points if you are on the floor and the opponent is on the top

If there's no more debate, I'm going to get some of the rules up on a page.

The one possibility you missed is both robots on the bottom at the end
of time.  Does this also score 1 point each.  Will Chris still have the
ability to score points in this match or should be make it 0 points for
no-one on the box. :-)

Derek