 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5769
Re: Orthoglide Movie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 00:37:51 GMT

"Bob Fay" <rfay@attbi.com> wrote in message news:H5snp3.70J@lugnet.com...

I received a link to an Orthoglide site. There is a movie of the • Orthoglide
machine mockup in action. Very impressive. I wish my Lego version had • worked
so well. The QuickTime movie is 23Meg. Here is the link.
http://www.irccyn.ec-nantes.fr/~chablat/
Much of the information is in French, but the movie is English.

I NEED THIS WOMAN *NOW.*

I would have her say things like--

"Please stand clear of the doors."

"The next station is Farragut West."

"Please pull on the mask to begin the flow of oxygen.  Please note that the
bag will not inflate, even though oxygen will be flowing."

    Iain