 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 542
Re: rtlToronto, the Shirt
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 14:08:50 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes:
e t-shirt on the front...I don't really like the back too much...nice
artwork, though.  The reason I don't really like the back is that it depics
the primary focus of most of your events (the Robotics) and I am not into
that area. I would probably be interested in buying one anyways, despite the back.
Just so I can show people my interest in the most local area LUG, since their isn't a big base of Lego Fans (that are open) in Niagara.

It won't be all Technic parts.  I promise Train parts too!  Just a matter of
sitting down with the PC and doing all the artwork.
Calum

I too would be interested; I would have purchased one even if the design
were bad. (My meager way of supporting the community) But, I’m happy to see
that the t-shirt is really nice (even though a nice gray castle sword would
have fit in perfectly :))

Also, Chris is right! A few copies of the shirt would sell at the events, at
the occasional dinner meeting, or to trade other out-of-towners Lug members
(like Lar. P, he was here a while back, and I believe his train group has
great t-shirts as well)

It’s a good idea, thanks for uniting the community!

     Hale to the founder,

                          --==Richard==--

You can reach me @ SHROUD_OF_KUNG_FU@Hotmail.com

-Lego good, Canada great-®