 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 539
Re: rtlToronto, the Shirt
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 04:09:03 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes:
e t-shirt on the front...I don't really like the back too much...nice
artwork, though.  The reason I don't really like the back is that it depics
the primary focus of most of your events (the Robotics) and I am not into
that area.
I would probably be interested in buying one anyways, despite the back.
Just so I can show people my interest in the most local area LUG, since there
isn't a big base of Lego Fans (that are open) in Niagara.

It won't be all Technic parts.  I promise Train parts too!  Just a matter of
sitting down with the PC and doing all the artwork.  I spent the day in
intense pain, I have the flu and my back and body ache.  However, I did
manage to go to Sears Clearance and pick up three UCS XWings on extreme
discount.  It's depressing to think I'll risk life and limb to get cheap
Lego-I would get up to get the XWing but not to eat.  Sigh :)

Calum