 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 556
Re: rtlToronto, the Shirt
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 20:54:46 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Matthias Jetleb writes:
Personally, I'd like to see the rtl logo 4 times larger, but I'd buy
two.

Would they make a long sleeve version?

I'm not sure.  I'll ask but they might want a separate order/screen process,
which would force prices far up.

Calum

     It was so important, he posted it twice!!!   ;)

                         -R