 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 540
Re: rtlToronto, the Shirt
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 05:39:47 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes:
e t-shirt on the front...I don't really like the back too much...nice
artwork, though.  The reason I don't really like the back is that it depics
the primary focus of most of your events (the Robotics) and I am not into
that area.
I would probably be interested in buying one anyways, despite the back.
Just so I can show people my interest in the most local area LUG, since there
isn't a big base of Lego Fans (that are open) in Niagara.

It won't be all Technic parts.  I promise Train parts too!  Just a matter of
sitting down with the PC and doing all the artwork.  I spent the day in
intense pain, I have the flu and my back and body ache.  However, I did
manage to go to Sears Clearance and pick up three UCS XWings on extreme
discount.  It's depressing to think I'll risk life and limb to get cheap
Lego-I would get up to get the XWing but not to eat.  Sigh :)

Calum

Hope your feeling better soon!
I've been considering getting the UCS X Wing and see that it is on sale for
$119.99 (40% off) on Sears web site. Was the price you paid better than this?
If so which Sears outlet location did you go to? and did you leave any at
the store? It might be worth a trip to Toronto to pick up a few!

Kevin