 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5251
Re: Trebuchet Fun
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 17:14:59 GMT

Calum i am now SO very sorry that I could not come out and join you for
lobbing grapes.

As a one off event to try in your back yard this looks like fun.

BUT i want to warn people that as an RTLToronto event I don't want to
see anyone get hurt.

(except that little PUNK who said  "hey mister, your robot sucks")

anyway, i want to caution people and suggest that the only good use for
grapes is this:

http://www.pmichaud.com/grape/

that's right cutting them in half and sparking them in a microwave.

:)

Chris