 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5095
Re: toys for tots...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 21:50:43 GMT

Congratulations and welcome to the wonderful world of babydom. Boy, if
you didn't think you had much time before, you're in for a surprise.
Do yourselves a favour: do everything you can to get them out of that
suck-on-everything-in-sight stage. The sooner they're over this, the
sooner you can introduce them to your lego! Alexander "discovered"
lego last summer at about 18 months - Katherine was introduced over
the Christmas holidays (mainly because you can't keep Alexander away
from it) at 9 months (too early, really - you had to keep an eye on
her and just feed her large technic tires, but she's OK with it now.

It is interesting to note that while we tend to slam Fabuland, it has
a real appeal to the little people and is a lot less frustrating for
the parents than having to constantly put hats and heads back on
minifigs (a favorite toddler passtime)

Matthias Jetleb

P.S.: Winners currently has a Duplo Dinosaur set for 50% off. It's
been a real hit.

Matthias Jetleb

to all: I've been having nothing but one problem after another with
email for the last three weeks - my apologies to those whose messages
I haven't responded to. Also; my apologies if this message is
duplicated - It shows up as being sent, but I haven't seen it in the
newsgroup.