 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5008
Re: toys for tots...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 14:13:07 GMT

Chris Magno wrote:

As of December 31 2002 (or there abouts) All lego will be of the Primo
Type and it will be for the Baby.

Yes.   Kate is about 4 1/2 months pregnant and is due New Years Eve.
Baby gender is still unknown and hard pressed for a name.

Congratulations that wonderful news.

Primo and Duplo are a lot of fun to play with.  My sister had a daughter
a little over a year ago and she is so much fun to play lego with.  The
first stage is you build something and they knock it over.  Then you
move to you build something and they take it apart.  Subtle difference,
but significant.  Then that wonderful stage that my niece is just
getting to, they start building them selfs.  Its a lot of fun and a
great way to spend time with a kid.  Isn't Lego cool. :-)

Derek