 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5009
Re: toys for tots...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 14:25:17 GMT

Chris Magno wrote:

Well, this is mildly Lego related.

I am Happy and Proud to announce that according to my close friends and
family they will no longer be buying ME lego.

As of December 31 2002 (or there abouts) All lego will be of the Primo
Type and it will be for the Baby.

Yes.   Kate is about 4 1/2 months pregnant and is due New Years Eve.
Baby gender is still unknown and hard pressed for a name.

Wooo hoo!  Congrats Chris!  Congrats Kate!  I can't wait for
rtlToronto:Primo 1

For a boy i like Grey; the name if a character in a book i once read.
Kate dose not just hate it, she wont even consider it.  EVEN though I
found the name in a REAL baby name book.

Don't forget there's Light Grey and Dark Grey now.

Actually, I think Ripe would be a terrific name - going through life
with the name "Ripe Magno" should get your name mispronounced even more!

Or Ewe.  "Hey, Ewe!  Bring the garbage around front!"  or "Hey, Ewe;
make your bed or it's back to the sorting room!"

Jeff E