 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5012
Re: toys for tots...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 16:15:53 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
Well, this is mildly Lego related.

I am Happy and Proud to announce that according to my close friends and
family they will no longer be buying ME lego.

As of December 31 2002 (or there abouts) All lego will be of the Primo
Type and it will be for the Baby.

Yes.   Kate is about 4 1/2 months pregnant and is due New Years Eve.
Baby gender is still unknown and hard pressed for a name.

For a boy i like Grey; the name if a character in a book i once read.
Kate dose not just hate it, she wont even consider it.  EVEN though I
found the name in a REAL baby name book.

The baby already has his/her first lego set.  That honour went to our
very nice next door neighbours Alex and Jennifer. it was a musical Primo
giraffe.  it says lego on the box BUT I cant find any way to attach a
technic axle.  Maybe I should ask Trevyn.

:)

Chris

Congratulations Chris and Kate!  It's always special when we can introduce a
new human being into the wonderful world of LEGO at an early age.

Here's an idea: build things out of LEGO with Kate while she is pregnant,
and also read LEGO catalogs to the baby.  This way, once born, the baby will
already know how to build!  Just hide that credit card, as the baby may
start ordering from Shop@Home :)

Good luck with the naming game....

John