 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5061
Re: Train width clearance for wide turns, etc.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 04:40:43 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Elliott writes:

So I mocked up the support for Altenburg on Sunday.  I've got a support

If the top town is called Altenburg, what is the bottom villages called?

Derek, it'd be helpful if I knew what the clearance specs were for
different turn geometries for your Big Beast (tm).  Could you at least
post a simply diagram of your different cars - y'know, 8xN with bogies
of size X at positions Y and Z?  That way I can mock up a model and put
support together.

Speaking of that, I'm having a lot of trouble with making things 14-15 brick
tall compliant.  This requirement really stretches the vertical axis of
buildings far too high, making over track structures rather unusual looking.

Calum