 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4965
Re: R11 -- a brick too far
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 03:57:06 GMT

On second thought, I just came up with a revolutionary and (I hope)
unique idea. Will I tell you what it is? Nope. You'll have to wait and
see. But I will say that it won't be beaten by anything built with an
inner tube. :)

Trevyn Watson wrote:

Chris Magno wrote:

ALSO I expect to see robots all ready under construction from the
following:

Trevyn W

I am well on my way.

I have a good idea, and had the gap-crossing part mostly built, when i
took it apart to make it more compact and give it more torque.

So :p