 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4947
Re: R11 -- a brick too far
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 14:02:23 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:

<snip>

Calum can I cut up an inner tube and use that????

--
Chris

So what--the gloves are off?  Let the taunting begin???

So Chris, are you saying that you can't do this simple little challenge
using 100 percent genuine LEGO parts 'n pieces?

Are you not a good 'nuff LEGO builder who can design a simple mechanism that
spans 30 cm and grabs a simple little flag?  You have to go out into the
garage and take the tube out of Kate's bike to even think about getting a
'bot working?

Kate--I'm sorry for what's to become of your bike in a few days--my
apologies from everyone here at rtlToronto--the rest of us are going to be
using only LEGO bits 'n pieces.

;)

Dave K.