 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4950
Re: R11 -- a brick too far
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 15:07:52 GMT

ALSO I expect to see robots all ready under construction from the
following:

Jeff W (is it jeff W or jeff V???)
Jeff E
Matt J
John G
Ivan L
Ben M

Unfortunately, I am unable to go to RTL11 due to commitments.  I will
explain at the next rtl dinner, or if I am unable to go to the dinner,
I will post it in a follow-up posting.

It has nothing to do with wanting to participate...but building a competition
robot in less than a month is probably too big a challenge for me, despite
having 3 RIS'.

Ben