 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4946
4945  |  4947
Subject:
R11 -- a brick too far
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 13:08:13 GMT

OK!!

enuff is enuff!!!  I vow that from when I get home tonight I will sit
and build a robot that fits in a 12" cube, and will be able to cross a
12" gap then roam and find the flag and LIFT it off the ground!!!

I MUST do this!!

and that's not all.  I will POST those bridge times as soon as I get
them.  I have an idea for a JUMPING robot that will one shot "spring"
across the gap, BUT I have to use ALL my rubber bands   if you thought
my monkey was under sprung tension.......

OK, so I'm going to have a robot.... Bruce???  Iain, already has his
half built. and I know that Rob and Derek not only have them built BUT
are holding private meeting to race each other to see who's is better.

ALSO I expect to see robots all ready under construction from the
following:

Jeff W (is it jeff W or jeff V???)
Jeff E
Matt J
John G
Ivan L
Ben M

lets not forget

David K
Greg H
DOC  (yes you too)
Calum T
Oliver G
Trevyn W

AND dozens of people who's names I could not put on the list cause I
have to go BUILD A ROBOT for this game:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-081702-rules.html

ALSO feel free to read the entire page a few time.

(sec.)

WHAT!!! is this the strongest spring/shock lego makes.... BAH!.... need
more rubber bands...

Calum can I cut up an inner tube and use that????

--
Chris