 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 483
Re: Philosophical town question.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 18:06:25 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Elliott writes:
The rule of thumb I use is:

If the back of the building is open, it's ok to not have stairs.  One
simply relies on the Hand Of The Creator to move one around.  If I
bother to doa 4-walled building, I put in stairs.  Unless the
buildings are very small, a 3-wide staircase doesn't gobble too much
space...

Jeff

Ohhh is that what you call it, "The Hand of The Creator Theory"
Good name, Jeff. It isn't the zap theory or teleport theory, but "The Hand
Theory"
Also good reasoning and insight into this dilemma...