 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 471
Re: Philosophical town question.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 20:05:20 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Eric Kingsley writes:
Seeing that almost all of the buildings in my Town are just empty shells at the
moment I say No, or would that be Yes?, I don't know I guess its whatever
floats your boat.

I'm of the impression things need to be furnished, but it's really a
question of time and pieces-I have some buildings without furnishings, and
others completely furnished.  I also have one building missing floors :)
But as Ben mentioned, it take up a lot of space to build stairwells and
elevators.  In fact, there's considerable grief trying to line up the
dimensions in such a way those openings are compatible with each other
(height, strength etc)

So for me interiors are not important but others find them very important.

BTW cool layout!  Som really nice detailing there.  It also brings up the
question of whether buildings should have backs or not.  Classic Town
styling (the way I like to build) is usually without a back wall, so that
kids can play.  That extra wall is really piece expensive (extra windows
especially) plus the added cost of building sides to meet with that rear wall.

Yet if you don't, it feels like the Decorated Shed approach to architecture.
I'm stuck there too-I have some buildings without backs, and others with backs.

Calum