 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 476
Re: Philosophical town question.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 01:20:43 GMT

  Town is a style.

You are right...and it is all about how much of your style you want to
show.

As a result, not having stairs in certain models is perfectly allowable.
Yet it bugs me to no end, whether a building needs stairs or not!  Aaargh.

Here's the little house:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/people/tsangc/lego-littlehouse-index.html

You are right again...personally I would not have stairs in this model, unless
it had a balcony, you could integrate a "fire escape" for it but stair would
detract from the rest of the model.

Benjamin Medinets