 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 475
Re: Philosophical town question.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 06:00:17 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Larry Pieniazek writes:
As Ben said, it takes up a fair bit of square "studage" to do a stair. And
it's boring. Use the space to squeeze in another bedroom or study or
whatever and don't feel guilty about it. Or, if its big enough, go for it.

That just got me thinking-I saw this incredibly realistic bungalow from one
of the Western Canada LUGs and it really impressed me, even if it's not the
way I like building things, but the one thing I realized is that the floors
wouldn't be to scale for minifigures.  So sometimes I suppose it doesn't
matter at all.

Calum