 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 468
Re: Philosophical town question.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 14:53:33 GMT

Here is a little bit of a philosophical question for you folks into Town.

I am building a little house.  Said house has two floors.  Must there be a
connection between the top floor and the bottom floor?

Calum

Hmmm...I guess it depends on preference...personally I wouldn't put a stair-
way in a "little" house because they would take all the space, and the
the pink spiral staircase in a few paradisa sets aren't necessarily desirable
or all that common.
I subscribe to the "zap" theory...that says that you magically teleport or
zap from one floor to the other...
Those are just my thoughts on the matter.