 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4724
Re: interesting experience from Lego Consumer Affairs...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 00:03:51 GMT

"Benjamin Medinets" <bmedinets@excite.com> wrote in message

He opens it up and finds incorrect pieces.  He may or may not know about
the mistakes in the packing of the set...so he chews the customer service
rep's ear off.  There should be little room for mistakes like that...even • if
it is a benchmark line in a fledgling division.  Anyways, what's a world
class manufacturer sending out incorrect pieces and generally give their
buyers the run around.

That is truly the most idiotic thing you've ever said.

    Iain