 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4718
4717  |  4719
Subject:
interesting experience from Lego Consumer Affairs...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 22:17:35 GMT

I recently got a Deluxe Metroliner...
I was upset at the pieces that were included in the set...wrong windows,
missing grey plates, so I called them up.  I got the "corrected" window
pieces today. I didn't get any plates to make up for the ones that were
missing.  I am not going to waste my time trying to get new 1 by 2 grey
plates.  Besides the correct windows, I got a new woman's hairpiece.

so with mixed feelings, I post this message as a possible warning to
avoid the 10001 Metroliner if you can due to incorrect or missing
pieces.

Thanks,

Benjamin Medinets