 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4721
Re: interesting experience from Lego Consumer Affairs...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 22:43:55 GMT

"Benjamin Medinets" <bmedinets@excite.com> wrote in message

so with mixed feelings, I post this message as a possible warning to
avoid the 10001 Metroliner if you can due to incorrect or missing
pieces.

I can't believe you're recomending people avoid buying the set because you
had a few missing plates and bodgy windows.

Grr.

    Iain