 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4402
4401  |  4403
Subject:
rtl11 Decision
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 10 May 2002 05:58:52 GMT

I want to hear a votes on:

a) three tables, one flag

Pros:  Less possibility of robots running over the other person's flag
before attempting to span bridge.  Increased aggresion between robots on
center island.

Cons:  Have to contend with second robot in competition for the flag.

b) two tables, two flags

Pros:  Simpler game with one goal for each person.

Cons:  Scoring complications (due to figuring out scores for people who have
their flags knocked out by other robot before they get a chance to lift them)

Let's finalize.  Present your arguments for either, but I want a vote from
each rtlToronto member (where member is defined by someone within the
Windsor/Ottawa corridor that will be actually bringing a robot to said event)

Calum