 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4169
Re: Dinner?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 20:20:46 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Richard Noeckel writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, David Koudys writes:
Hey, it's not so!  Dinner is a far distant secondary point to the primary
purpose of this gathering--which is to talk about astronomy--I mean what's
that again... hmmmm... temporarily slipped my mind... oh right, some little
bits of plastic....

Oh, did somebody say astronomy!      =)

Is anyone else into Cosmology and Relativity Theory
with an emphasis on Theoretical Physics!!!

T’would be so cool to talk ‘string theory’ and the nature of
‘singularities’ with y'all.

    So off-topic, sorry,

                     --==RïçhårÐ==--

Off topic in rtlToronto?????  Say *that* ain't so!!!!

We're more off-topic than lugnet.off-topic!!

I'm an appreciator of the cosmos--went to the science store last year and
bought a telescope to lookit the stars and the planets.  Let me tell you
there's nothing like seeing Saturn (avec rings) and Jupiter (avec acne) with
your own eyes!!

I mean it's not a powerful telescope (6.5 inches diameter reflecting) but it
was awe inspiring...

Dave