 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4189
Re: Dinner?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 22:19:46 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Ross Crawford writes:
Did you see this "interview" with Stephen Hawking?
ROSCO

http://www.reason.com/0204/fe.gb.leaping.shtml

Thanks Ross!

A really great link, and the interview was so recent too!
Lotsa neat stuff in there about the school.
(The stuff about the Cambridge campus really reminds me
of what J.D. Watson wrote about it in “The Double Helix”)
[I want to visit Cambridge sooo bad, maybe I'll do my *graduate studies there!]

Also, until now, I was unaware of his new book.
I would love to know if its already been published.

But other than good talk, nothing too cuttin’ edge.
Still nevertheless, an extremely interesting read.

       Thanks again,

                 --==Richard==--

*upon winning a lottery of over 2.7 million…maybe!

P.S.    Have I told anyone that I have Stephen's e-mail address!!!   =)
(But I'm totally not going to bother him with any of my trifle theories.)