 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4163
Re: Dinner?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 16:05:03 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, David Koudys writes:
Friday?

Yup.  It's been on the main page for a while.

But for those of you not in the know:

rtlToronto Monthly Dinner for April
Friday, April 12th, 2002 6pm
Mel's Montreal Deli, 440 Bloor Street West
Toronto, Ontario

More info here:
http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/

Be there or be a square 2x2.*