 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4165
Re: Dinner?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 17:28:25 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, David Koudys writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, David Koudys writes:
Friday?

Yup.  It's been on the main page for a while.

But I didn't see it in lugnet.events or lugnet.announce!  That's where I go
to book things into my tres busy schedule!

But for those of you not in the know:

rtlToronto Monthly Dinner for April
Friday, April 12th, 2002 6pm
Mel's Montreal Deli, 440 Bloor Street West
Toronto, Ontario

More info here:
http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/

Be there or be a square 2x2.*

Calum
*-snappy ad copy not withstanding.

Dave....Calum got a nasty response from the general lugnet community that
our "dinners" weren't exciting enough to post them in lugnet.announce
or lugnet.events.

Its compartmentalized dorkism to the extreme....maybe if there were
photos of each dinner and some of the stuff people brought community in
general would be more receptive of rtl dinner announcements.
There was talk of the new lugnet home page layout that major clubs like ours
would have all the current events posted...
I guess at this point the admins are wanted some feedback on income
generation strategies so at least Suze can run Lugnet full time as a job.
Hmmm.....

Ben