 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4170
4169  |  4171
Subject:
trade a new geared technic motor for an ungeared one
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 21:23:44 GMT

Hi guys,

I've got a bunch of the new 9V geared technic motors (mainly from ZNAP
sets), but none of the older style, 9V ungeared technic motors.  Anybody
interested in trading an older motor for a new geared one????

I'm also looking for one of those big battery boxes that hold 6 AA
batteries, and have the 2 red buttons on top.  Anyone want to sell/trade one
of theirs?

Maybe we could trade over dinner on friday....

Thanks

John