 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4171
Re: trade a new geared technic motor for an ungeared one
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 21:44:01 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, John Guerquin writes:
Hi guys,

I've got a bunch of the new 9V geared technic motors (mainly from ZNAP
sets), but none of the older style, 9V ungeared technic motors.  Anybody
interested in trading an older motor for a new geared one????

I'm also looking for one of those big battery boxes that hold 6 AA
batteries, and have the 2 red buttons on top.  Anyone want to sell/trade one
of theirs?

Maybe we could trade over dinner on friday....

Thanks

John

I have (i think, at work so can't check) at least 3 ungeared 9v motors
(maybe more) for swap with new 9v motors.  I'll being 'em to dinner this
Friday as well as one or two 1.5 AA x6 batt. boxes.  (I'll throw the batt
boxes in for free :) )