 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4186
Re: trade a new geared technic motor for an ungeared one
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 15:06:53 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Matthias Jetleb writes:
I have (i think, at work so can't check) at least 3 ungeared 9v motors
(maybe more) for swap with new 9v motors.  I'll being 'em to dinner this
Friday as well as one or two 1.5 AA x6 batt. boxes.  (I'll throw the batt
boxes in for free :) )

Hey, if you've got more than one to trade, can I trade you for a 9V
geared as well?

Matthias Jetleb

D'oh, i knoew i fergot something before i left home this morning... maybe
i'll gohome for lunch... and get them...

i have 3 motors, and i'll bring 3 batt. boxes as well